15 Oct Pasture-Raised Meats Are Better Than Anything in Your Grocery Store
5 Reasons Why
Our meat is healthier, more flavorful, and more sustainable than the meat you find in your grocery store. Here are 5 reasons why:
1. Pasture Raised—Because our animals are healthier, so are our meats. Our animals live outdoors where they get lots of exercise, fresh air, sunshine, and clean food. As a result, our meats are higher in omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals—and they have more better fats.
2. Ecologically Positive—Our farmers use regenerative agriculture, which means they replenish the nutrients in the soil rather than deplete them. In fact, our rotational grazing practices have been shown to actually sequester carbon—we’re actually improving our environment and slowing climate change.
3. Direct from the Farmer—Grass Roots is committed to making farming a viable way for rural Americans to earn a living wage. We pay our farmers fairly for their animals, and all profit from the business is returned to the farmer-owners.
4. Butchered by Hand—At Grass Roots, we own and operate our own processing business, which means we have total control over every cut. And—because we operate a small, hands-on facility—we can ensure the highest standards of animal welfare and fair wages for all our employees.
5. Tracked from Farm to (Kitchen) Table—Grass Roots is your farmer and your butcher, and we are committed to total transparency. Owning our own value-chain means we ensure integrity at every step.
Farming the Grass Roots way is nothing short of a revolution in how meat is grown and consumed in America. We can’t wait for you to join us.